UK Immigration, Nationality, Citizenship by Investment & Family Law
- Is your longterm plan to make the UK your home?
- Are you looking for the quickest path to permanent residence?
- Is your immigration status in the UK uncertain?
- Do you wish to work or do business in the UK?
- Do you want to understand how the Home Office think?
- Are you a business wishing to employ a foreign national?
UK Immigration is a complex system of laws, rules and policies that change continuously. Sometimes, people who have entered the UK perfectly legally find that they have fallen off their "Immigration route" and are without leave to remain - in other words, they no longer have permission to be in the UK and are classed as "Overstayers" or illegal immigrants.
Click here to speak to a Solicitor
Services for employers Immigration Compliance
At Rogols we have a dedicated service that advises employers with immigration related. The Home Office has powers to issue fines of up to £20,000, to close a business and even to close it down where they can prove that an employer is operating in contravention of it legal duties. We can assist with matters such as:
- Prevention of employing illegal migrants
- Applications for Certificates of Sponsorship authorising your business to employ migrant workers.
- Ensuring your business is immigration compliant
- Guidance on application requirements and Home Office rules for Tier 2 and Tier 5
- Right to work checks and complex immigration matters
- Training on Immigration Compliance
- Entry Clearance and visa applications and appeals
- Regular Immigration updates and changes in the law
- Guidance on all aspect of work visas and employing someone from abroad.
Join our mailing list! Be the first to hear about immigration changes & get or free newsletter.
Citizenship by Investment
Before spending money on Solicitors, Home Office fees and court fees speak to us to review your options about your plans in the UK.
Whether you wish to come to the UK for a short term visit, to study or to live permanently the starting point is our free case assessment.
We will take an At-a-Glance look at your circumstances and advise you on the best application to make so you can move forward with peace of mind. Book through our link.
Start your enquiry with our online ticketing system.